So, I did pretty good on week 1 of this. I accomplished 2.5 out of 4 tasks.
What I completed:
1) Finished up the SEO report and contacted the site owner. Set up a meeting for next week.
2) Started a new blog, picked a name, it got it up and running and registered for Million Dollar Blog Project
3) Mostly finished the membership site edits, but I’m not completely down. However, I did reach out to the client, and he’s pleased with where we’re at.
4) I did not research SEO projects yet.
What I learned:
I’m blanking a bit on this one right now. I’ll think about it and report back.
What I’ll do before next time:
1) Finish up the membership site stuff
2) Research SEO projects for 1 hour
3) Add a theme and design to my new blog and get a basic “About” page up
4) For my post on working time, here’s what my goal is:
9 hours of work on weeknights (Monday-Thursday)
6 hours total on the weekend (assuming I’m not traveling)
Total = 15 hours.
I’m off to FinCon! See ya next Wednesday!